Guidelines for Payment of Fees
In line with University policy, please find below the university’s fees structure payable to the following banks in any of their branches through the E-Tranzact platform only:
- Wells Fargo Bank
- JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Comerica Bank
FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- All fees are paid through e-tranzact platform at the four Banks .
- Direct Entry (DE) Students are to continue paying the same fee as and when admitted
- Fees paid are not refundable or transferable after payment
- Comerica Bank Hostel is for female students who are in 200 Level and above
- Forging of e-tranzact slip attracts a fine of N50,000
- For more details, please call: +1 (626) 692-6949
The University has provided two payments options.
Option 1: Pay Directly at the Bank with Your Unique Number
With this option, you simply walk into the bank and provide the bank teller (i.e. cashier) with your Unique number.
For new students, your Unique Number is the Admission Number (indicated below your name on your admission letter).
For returning students, your Unique number is your Matriculation Number.
(Note: For your Unique Number, the cashier may ask for your Application Number instead of your Admission Number. Be informed that your Admission Number supersedes your Application Number and thus Admission Number should be used for all fees that you wish to pay using this Unique Number payment option)
Upon verification of your Unique Number, the teller processes your transaction.
Option 2: Pay Directly Online with Your Bank Account
This is an online payment option. Therefore, you do not need to go to the bank to make your payment.