+1 (626) 692-6949

How does University Of Western California contribute to the overall educational process?

In many ways! University Of Western California enrolls working professionals in its accredited degree programs which include Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate, PhD and Associate programs. The accredited degrees students earn from here help them grow and succeed in their professional careers.

Is University Of Western California an accredited university?

University Of Western California is a fully accredited University recognized by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).

How many students enroll in University Of Western California every year?

This varies from year to year. However, at an average, the total number of students enrolled is twenty to thirty thousand. This does not include the large number of applications that are turned down due to ineligibility.

What kind of student support services do you provide?

For students enrolled in University Of Western California, we provide a Contact Us facility, where students are free to post questions and coordinate and contact with the faculty.

What kind of Alumni support services do you provide?

Former students are invited to participate in different University activities from time to time. We also provide job placement services to them for no extra charges. Our trained HR placement staff ensures that students from University Of Western California secure the top positions in the business and job sector.

What are the partnership programs?

Click here to read details about our Partnership Programs.

I do not qualify the criteria mentioned on your site; can I still apply?

We regret to inform you that we will not approve your application if you fail to meet the eligibility criteria. University Of Western California maintains the highest academic standards and for that we ensure that we meet our core values.

In which disciplines do you offer degree programs?

We offer Bachelors and Associate degrees under our graduate degree programs and Master’s and Doctorate, PhD degrees under our postgraduate degree programs.

Do you offer any program for life experience based degrees?

No. Apart from our distance learning programs offered under the enrollment & credit completion plan, we do not offer prior learning or any other program.

Can I apply for a major of my choice?

Yes, you can. However, you should meet the eligibility criteria mentioned under the program details.

What if I abort studies after enrolling?

You are free to do that. You can always continue your programs at your convenience.

I can’t find my question here; what should I do?

Please contact us through our Student Support form by clicking here