University Of Western California offers accredited Bachelor’s Program in a wide range of disciplines or areas of study. Below we have mentioned the admission requirements for this program. You will also find the list of majors that we offer under this program. If your desired major is not listed, you can make a request for that by clicking here.
A bachelor’s degree is the most popular postsecondary degree option, and typically seen as the standard for employment in most professional fields. In most cases, a bachelor’s program takes four years of full-time study to complete.
However, some majors may take longer, or schools may offer accelerated programs allowing students to finish their degree in less time. The two most common types of bachelor’s degrees are the Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) and the Bachelor of Science (B.S.). There are a number of other options, though, that coincide with more specific major fields, such as the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.). Generally, a bachelor’s degree consists of 120 semester credits, with half being made up of general education or liberal arts courses. The other half will be courses geared toward a student’s particular major.
The students seeking admission to Bachelor’s Program are required to fulfill any one of the following minimum requirements:
– A high school diploma or Associate Degree or equivalent
– Your previous work experience, coursework, elective classes, and previous credits will be recognized as course credits, after being evaluated by our evaluation committee. If you have had professional training or have served in the military, you may be able to convert previous experience into academic credits.
Types of Bachelor’s Degrees
(1) Bachelor of Arts (B.A.): These are typically awarded to students who major in liberal arts, social sciences, or humanities disciplines, including English, psychology, sociology, communications, history and political science.
(2) Bachelor of Science (B.S.): These degrees usually go to students who pursue chemistry, biology, physics, geology, computer science and other scientific and technical disciplines.
(3) Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.): Students majoring in visual art, performance disciplines or creative writing, with specialties such as art history, music, theater arts, film, dance, poetry photography and animation, often earn a B.F.A.
(4) Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.): Students who earn a B.B.A. typically learn the foundations of business and management theory, generally majoring in subjects such as project management, accounting, finance, human resource management, marketing and entrepreneurship.
(5) Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.): This degree is for students who want to work under professional architects after graduation or plan to pursue a graduate education in architecture.
(6) Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN): Students looking to advance in their nursing career can pursue this degree, which aims to give them advanced hands-on training and technical knowledge that goes beyond the scope of RN practice.
(7) Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.): This degree is geared towards students who want to pursue a career in engineering electrical engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering and computer engineering.
Course Credits and Duration
The program is spread over 125 credits and may take 2 to 4 years to complete, depending upon the schedule selected by the student.
In addition to the majors listed below, other majors are also provided. If your desired major is not listed below, you can make a request for that by clicking here.
– Business & Management
– Education & Human Development
– Criminal Justice
– Performing Arts
– Law and Legal Studies
– Occupational Safety & Fire Science
– Applied Arts
– Health Sciences
Below is the tuition fee structure for our Bachelor’s degree program:
|Type of Fee||Amount||Type of Fee||Amount|
|Application Fee(one-off/non refundable payment)||$200||Fees for publishing the thesis||$500|
|Course fee||$199 x 65 (total courses)= $12,935||Print, approve and certify from the notary public||$500|
|Late Payment Fee||$30||Shipping Cost||$500|
|Graduation Audit Fee||$55 waived||Curriculum Vitae ( CV )||$300|
|Embassy Legalization Fee||Applied||Status Certificate||$50|
|Secretary of State Legalization||$700||Certified Copy||$150 – $300|
|US Department of State||$1000||Student ID||50|
|Notary Public||$500||Financial Aid Fee||$100|
|Technology Fee-Internet use,etc.(per semester)||$175||E&G Facilities Construction and Renovation||$190|
|Classroom Renewal Fee||$100||Academic Credentialing Fee||$50|
|Arts Fee||$70||Visa Processing Fee (for international students only – non refundable)||$250|
|Medical insurance fee for 5 weeks (for international students who receive an I-20 and live on campus)||$50||Graduation Application fee||$180|
This is the total course fee. There are no additional or hidden charges.