- A completed application for admission
- Academic records
- Supporting bank statement ( US Residency Status)
- Affidavit of Financial Support( US Residency Status)
- SAT or ACT scores( US Residency Status)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores ( US Residency Status)
ACADEMIC SEMESTER COMPLETE APPLICATION BY
Fall 2018 July 15,2018
Spring 2018 November 15,2018
Summer 2018 April 1,2018
Each semester, current students register for classes for the next semester.
Registration at the university is a process that includes:
- Academic advising with a faculty or staff member, which is required for some majors, but optional for others,
- Registering for classes online, and
- Paying a tuition and fee bill or confirming attendance
Get ready: everything you need to know to prepare for registration.
Registering for classes
You’ve done your homework; go grab some classes.
Pay up. And tie up any loose ends.
Don’t use software to grab classes. The university will not allow you to use vendor software or other automated programs to register, or to add and drop. If you do, you may be blocked from registering.
And get your UT student ID at the ID Center located on the ground floor of the Flawn Academic Center (FAC) Mon thru Fri from 8a to 6p. (Bring a photo ID, like a driver’s license or passport.) The cost of the card is $10. Payment is due within one month and can made at the cashiers in Main 8 or online at What I Owe. Continuing students do not have to go to the ID center each semester. The card’s magnetic strip is validated when the semester’s tuition is paid.
Read our questions about registration or call for help at +1 (626) 692-6949.